Re: [equinox-dev] Client side security store

There has been discussions for the OSGi R4 framework to include a
certificate repository but time did not permit work in this area.

Any work in this direction is very interesting for OSGi because we
currently have a several specifications that require certificates but
we do not have a standardized repository.

Note that the User Admin has some features that move in the right
direction, and which are protected with Java 2 security.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

--
Peter Kriens                              Mob +33633746480
9C, Avenue St. Drézéry                    Tel +33467542167

Back to the top