[equinox-dev] (no subject)

dear People,
I try to run Equinox as standalone Platform, without the eclipse IDE. Does it possible to do that?
Should i change parameter in the eclipse source code or take in the repository the Equinox phase 2 source?
I start the OSGi framework under eclipse such as describe in the equinox site, with "eclipse.exe -console", but i don't need the eclipse environment. I thougth, it was possible to start equinox like oscar!?

thank for your help!

Armand

Robert Bosch GmbH          Tel   +49 (0) 71 53 6 66 - 0

AA/ESW1                    mailto:armand.njonga@xxxxxxxxx
Automotive Aftermarket     Postfach 11 29
Softwareentwicklung        D - 73201 Plochingen