Re: [equinox-dev] Committer additions addendum

+1

BJ Hargrave

Senior Software Engineer, IBM, Austin, TX
OSGi Fellow and CTO of the
OSGi Alliance
hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx  904/5D-003 T/L 678-9938
Office: +1 512 838 9938 Mobile: +1 512 785 7386
[
vcard]

Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to
equinox-dev

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Committer additions addendum

Sorry for the spam but in my recent call for a vote to add Glyn and Steve as committers, I actually omitted Simon Burns who is also keen to contribute to the framework layering work.  Please join me (once again) in voting +1 to add Simon to the committer list.

Jeff

Back to the top