Re: [equinox-dev] Re: [platform-core-dev] test suites

There should be one AutomatedTests class per project and there should be
one AllTests class per package.

The AutomatedTests class should live in the "api" package. (e.g. the
package that makes most sense, the one without "internal" in the name, the
one where people would look first when trying to run the tests)
   org.eclipse.core.tests.resources.AutomatedTests
   org.eclipse.core.tests.runtime.AutomatedTests