[equinox-dev] IPlatform

I would like to either remove IPlatform or trim it significantly.  It is new for 3.0 and is being put forward as a service version of Platform. Unfortunately, Platform is an abomination and we really (I mean really) don't want to perpetuate the model.  I'm in favour of trimming IPlatform to have just the execution related stufff (i.e., no authroization, preferences, content, ...) and leaving it as experimental.  It is a vision of where we want to go after 3.0.

Thoughts

Jeff

Back to the top