[equinox-dev] Re: [platform-core-dev] Fw: code formatting

The real message should be Pascal please don't forget to press the magic sequence:
        Ctrl+Sft+I, Ctrl+Sft+F, Ctrl + S :-)

PaScaL

Ps: Just in case, I'm not doing it on purpose. First I was missing the template in one of my workspace because those preferences are not stored in the config area :-(
And now, I forget this sequence. I'll do my best, I publicly promise.

DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/19/2004 04:25 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Fw: code formatting

I was serious about this. (pascal :-)

If you don't have it, the template for the Core formatter settings is
available from the Platform/Core web page:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-core-home/documents/core_formatting.xml