[equinox-dev] org.eclipse.osgi.util

Since ServiceTracker has been moved into org.eclipse.osgi (from org.eclipse.osgi.util), some questions:

- are there any other classes we people (runtime and others) are expected to use from util?  (XML activator is the only thing that looked possible but seems unlikely)

- should we requiring and automatically reproviding osgi.util in runtime?

- should also remove it rom the osgi.bundles list?

- In fact, could we stop shipping it altogether?

Thoughts?

Jeff

Back to the top