[equinox-dev] formatting again

Ok, I;ve got workarounds for all (hopefully) the issues I encountered last night wrt formatting and organizing imports.  This evening I will take another stab at it.  Lets shoot for the same sort of schedule.  I'll catch up about 2100EST and format/organize and hopefully release about 2300EST.  I will likely release twice, once with the formatting changes and once with the organize imports change.  This is just a safety measure in case something strange happens.

Note that releasing your code before this process is not essential but please do ensure that you format/organize using the core settings if you release afterwards.  I will summarily overwrite any changes released DURING this process (i.e., after 2100 and before the completion message is sent).

Jeff

Back to the top