[equinox-dev] formatting progress

Well, it is after 2300 and the formatting is not done.  It turns out that I have hit on a number of bugs and strangenesses that have prevented me from formatting everything.  Since this is a wholesale change, I want to ensure that it is right.  So, the formatting and organize imports will be deferred until likely tomorrow night when I will start again from scratch.  I have not released anything to HEAD (except one reformatted class as a test).

Feel free to work and check code in as you please.  If you can check changes back in tomorrow (Thurs) night that would be great.  Otherwise, just ensure that you format (with the core settings) and organize imports (with the core settings) before committing.

Jeff

Back to the top