Re: [equinox-dev] Changes to DefaultClassLoader and EclipseClassLoader

Thanks for the great input Martin.  I've updated the ClasspathEntry class to added accessor methods for the BundleFile and ProtectionDomain fields.  This should prevent you from having to subclass the EclipseClasspathEntry class.

Thomas Watson

Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/14/2004 04:45 AM