[equinox-dev] Re: [platform-core-dev] Tagging for build

This is a great idea.  Is it always going to be someone in particular or we just agree that by 1600 everything is tagged?

Just to be really precise about this, I assume you mean everything that is in the core.map.  What about org.eclipse.platform (in the features.map)?  This contains startup.jar.

Jeff

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/29/2004 02:55 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Tagging for build

Our team tends to have a lot of uncertainty about when and by whom the core projects are tagged for builds.  I would like to try the UI team's practice of routinely tagging all changed core projects at 4pm on the day before each integration build. If someone has a late-night change, they can always re-tag.  Does this sound reasonable? If so, I will tag everything at 4pm today for tomorrow's build.

John

Back to the top