[equinox-dev] Bundle.getEntry should not throw an IOException

All,

The method org.osgi.framework.Bundle.getEntry(String) should not be spec'ed to throw an IOException.  I have checked in this change to the OSGi API for tonight's N-Build.  I did a quick search of code that is using this method in eclipse and only found this effecting the org.eclipse.osgi and org.eclipse.core.runtime projects.  I have updated the code in these projects to handle the change.

Other bundles/plugins that use the getEntry method should be updated to prevent compile errors if needed.

Thomas Watson

Back to the top