Re: [equinox-dev] Updates to the org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor API and default implementation

I think the I20040226 still works with the latest code in HEAD (I may be wrong).  I've already moved up to I20040304.  To run with the code out of head I checkout the following projects from CVS:

org.eclipse.core.runtime
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility
org.eclipse.osgi
org.eclipse.osgi.services
org.eclipse.osgi.util
org.eclipse.update.configurator

The project org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility is optional but the other projects must be located in the same directory.  That means when you self-host, these projects must either all come from your eclipse install or from your workspace.  From your PDE launch configuration you should just select "Launch with all workspace and enabled external plug-ins" from the plug-ins tab.  This should launch eclipse with the code from your workspace.

Thomas Watson

Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2004 11:15 AM