Re: [equinox-dev] Updates to the org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor API and default implementation

Martin,

Some code restructuring has gone on in eclipse that requires you to use one of the latest I-Builds as your development environment when using code from HEAD.  Unfortunately M7 is not able to selfhost the latest code from HEAD.  I believe most developers are using I-Build I20040226 or later.

We will continue to make some changes to the adaptor API's so I hope we are not too much of a moving target for you.  I would really appreciate any feedback you have though.

Thanks.

Thomas Watson

Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx