Re: [equinox-dev] Auto starting/stoping "normal" OSGi bundles on eclipse 3.0

I should have tested this on the latest code.  It seems to be working as expected.  :-)

Normal bundles do not seem to auto stop.  What is the trigger to auto stop a bundle anyway?

Thomas Watson

Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/03/2004 07:36 AM