Re: Re[2]: [equinox-dev] Inconsistencies in the runtime plugin.xml and manifest.mf files

Because we want the ability to update the packages delivered in services.jar and util.jar without updating the OSGi Framework.  These are extra packages that are not needed by the OSGi Framework.

Thomas Watson

Peter Kriens <Peter.Kriens@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/16/2004 01:16 PM