Re: [equinox-dev] access to org.eclipse.osgi from another bundle

You can only access the classes that are exported in the System.mf and adaptor.mf.

        PaScaL

Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/12/2003 03:04 PM

        To:        Equinox Project <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [equinox-dev] access to org.eclipse.osgi from another bundle

Hi,

is it possible to access the types from the system bundle
(org.eclipse.osgi) from another bundle?

Background:
I am trying to write a bundle that replaces the EclipseElementFactory to
create a special class loader (I know, very ugly stuff, but the only way
to insert bytecode modification somewhere). I added the bundle to the
default start list but I failed to access any classes of
org.eclipse.osgi from by bundle. Any idea?

Any other ideas are also welcome.

Thanks!!!

Best regards,
Martin