Re: [equinox-dev] Updating the framework itself

There is no standardized support for updating the framework itself
(nor the Java VM). I think ProSyst has experimented with putting parts
of the framework in bundles but I am not sure how far they got.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

--
Peter Kriens                              Mob. +46705950899
34 Place René Nelli                       Tel. +33467871853

Back to the top