Re: [equinox-dev] Dynamic UI available

The Equinox runtime code/drop will be rolled into the eclipse base next week.  I've been keeping the UI team up to date on your progress (feel free to post on the eclipse-ui list as well and point them at your stuff).  Once M5 has settled down, we should work to get the UI dynamic enabled.  In the mean time, we should do as Pascal suggests and make the dynamic UI available as a download.

Jeff

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/19/2003 11:51 AM

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] Dynamic UI available

Woody, this is great !

However I'm doubtfull that we can integrate the dynamic-UI directly into the equinox drop, but we can surely make an dynamic-ui drop available from the webpage.

The fundamental reason for not integrating it is that there is a lot of people in the eclipse team that are selfhosting with equinox and need to use the latest version of the UI: new usage of API, test of new features, etc.

If you need any help to create your drop, let me know.

       PaScaL

Woody Huang <ywh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/19/2003 01:36 PM