[equinox-dev] new metadata code

I just released a whack of changes to the way metadata is managed when running the Eclipse Adaptor.  The metadata for bundles is stored in in a single file (.bundledata) in the usual spot. Framework metadata is still stored as before.  Both are only updated whent he framework is shut down.

This support is not fully tested but I wanted to get it out as others are changing things in this area and these changes touched a number of classes.  I will continue to improve and test the code.

As always, log bug reports for any problems

Jeff

Back to the top