Re: [equinox-dev] BundleContext and getName

I too am in favour of keeping the interfaces simple but there is a subtle point about function in question.  In the context of possible multiple version support, there may be several bundles with the same uniqueId but different version numbers.  One idea was that the framework would reconcile the view point of each bundle such that it "sees" at most one version of the bundles with any given unique-id.  Header lookup is not equivalent in this case.

Jeff

Benjamin Reed <breed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/06/2003 06:15 PM