[equinox-dev] 'Implicit' plug-ins to add

I took I0930 and unzipped Equinox build on top. Then I started PDE in a
regular build and pointed target platform at the OSGI build. Then I created
'Hello, World' plug-in.

It failed to compile because it could not find org.osgi.framework.Bundle.
When I added plug-in 'org.eclipse.osgi.framework.core' to the list of
required plug-ins, compilation succeeded.

Is the moral of my exercise that 'org.eclipse.osgi.framework.core' is
implicitly required in order to achieve the transitive closure of classes?
Are there other plug-ins/bundles that should be treated this way?

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM