[equinox-dev] Equinox launcher moved

I moved/updated the Equinox launcher to org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor (from org.eclipse.osgi.framework.core) as part of our effort to remove Eclipse specific items from the OSGi projects.  The updates mostly had to do with removing various projects from the source list and making it more generic.  This launcher is a starting point and you should customize it to suit your needs.

If for some reason you should want to commit your changes, please ensure that the launcher is generally applicable.  For example take care to not include in the source page a mess of projects that you happen to have loaded as others may not have them loaded and this causes the launch to fail.

Note also that this launcher takes advantage of the PDE Target Platform preferences to define a set of "enabled" external plugins to be used in addition to those in the workspace.  This means you do not have to make projects for everything.

Jeff

Back to the top