Re: [equinox-dev] launchers

We use the Launcher for starting the standard (non equinox) OSGi framework.
I think that this class should be included in the osgi core.

Thomas Watson

|         |           Jeff McAffer      |
|         |           <Jeff_McAffer@ca.i|
|         |           bm.com>           |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           equinox-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           09/25/2003 05:27  |
|         |           PM                |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                |
  |       To:       equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  [equinox-dev] launchers                                                                        |

Is anyone using or.eclipse.osgi.framework.launcher.EclipseLauncher?  I
don't think it would even work so would like to remove it.

Simiarly, is the Launcher class (same package) used?  We could also remove
that (or move it to an examples location are so it is not in the jar we
ship.

Jeff

Back to the top