I refactored the DefaultAdaptor a bit and created an Eclipse adaptor. The refactoring is quick and dirty trying to minimize the changes. Some stuff should be pushed into the API (rather than the default implementation) and I did not move all the Eclipse-specific things into the EclipseAdaptor. Its not clear what the adaptor folks had in mind here so I didn;t want to presume too much.
Note that autoactivation only works with the EclipseAdaptor. If you want to run with the default adaptor (still possible but likely not for long) change the relevant line in EclipseStarter (search for DefaultAdaptor).