[equinox-dev] OSGi and parameters

Hello,

I would like to know what is the usual way of passing parameters to "application" and/or "bundle" running in OSGi.

Basically the case I'm trying to resolve is the following:
        today in eclipse: a set of parameters are passed on startup (on the command line), and those parameters are
        then surfaced in eclipse through the Boot plugin. This gives a uniform way for people to access parameters.

How can I give the bundles access to the command line parameters, in a nice way?

My current idea is to create a implementation depend service that would surface parameters.

Any suggestions? Any ideas? Any comments?

        PaScaL

Back to the top