Re: [equinox-dev] First Equinox Prototype Available !

To all,

Sometimes, good news don't come alone.
Despite our best efforts through last week,
and for various technical reasons,
we have to delay a bit the availability of the
prototype.

Stay tuned and all my apologies for the false start.
Best regards,

Olivier Gruber, Ph.D.
Persistent & Distributed Object Platforms and Frameworks
IBM TJ Watson Research Center

Olivier Gruber/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: equinox-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2003 09:40 AM