equinox-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 31, 07
22:29 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] questions about EE for security John Arthorne
21:52 [equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status on Linux Andrew Overholt
21:18 Re: [equinox-dev] how to change the jetty port from 80 to other Yang Bob
19:21 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] questions about EE for security Remy Chi Jian Suen
19:11 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] questions about EE for security Scott Lewis
18:01 Re: [equinox-dev] [sec] questions about EE for security Remy Chi Jian Suen
17:52 [equinox-dev] [sec] questions about EE for security Scott Lewis
17:42 [equinox-dev] Tagged org.eclipse.osgi for next 3.4 M3 build Thomas Watson
14:15 [equinox-dev]Launcher projects tagged for 6pm build Andrew Niefer
10:48 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status Andrew Overholt
10:31 Re: [equinox-dev] how to change the jetty port from 80 to other Simon Kaegi
02:01 [equinox-dev] how to change the jetty port from 80 to other Yang Bob
October 30, 07
20:29 [equinox-dev] [prov] Download site from eclipse.org purged Pascal Rapicault
19:33 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status Pascal Rapicault
17:34 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status Andrew Overholt
16:37 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status Susan M Franklin
16:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status Pascal Rapicault
15:52 [equinox-dev] [prov] M3 Testing status Andrew Overholt
10:55 [equinox-dev] Information Update - Description has changed: [prov] p2 M3 wrap up call Pascal Rapicault
October 29, 07
22:04 Re: [equinox-dev] [api tooling] Re: Using component.xml as a starting point David M Williams
21:43 [equinox-dev] Invitation: [prov] p2 M3 wrap up call (Oct 30 11:00 AM EDT) Pascal Rapicault
20:03 Re: [equinox-dev] [api tooling] Re: Using component.xml as a starting point Pascal Rapicault
17:26 [equinox-dev] [prov] Projects tagged for 3.4 stream integration build John Arthorne
16:55 [equinox-dev] [api tooling] Re: Using component.xml as a starting point Darin Wright
15:22 [equinox-dev]Launcher projects tagged for 6pm build Andrew Niefer
12:57 [equinox-dev] p2 projects tagged for 1pm build John Arthorne
11:41 Re: [equinox-dev] Best time to engage John Arthorne
10:19 Re: [equinox-dev] Best time to engage Jeff McAffer
10:10 Re: [equinox-dev] Best time to engage Thomas Hallgren
09:44 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Delivery of SAX writer/parser replacement for XStream Pascal Rapicault
08:36 Re: [equinox-dev] Best time to engage Jeff McAffer
08:25 [equinox-dev] Best time to engage Thomas Hallgren
03:47 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Markus Alexander Kuppe
03:08 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: Patch for RepoOptimizer Stefan Liebig
October 28, 07
16:31 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Target Management infrastructure Scott Lewis
16:21 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] multi-platform agent installs Jeff McAffer
15:27 [equinox-dev] [prov] Delivery of SAX writer/parser replacement for XStream David R Stevenson
08:56 [equinox-dev] [prov] Target Management infrastructure Jeff McAffer
October 27, 07
00:45 Re: AW: [equinox-dev] OSGi Logger Service <-> Eclipse Plugin Logger Niclas Hedhman
00:41 Re: [equinox-dev] Using useradmin Niclas Hedhman
October 26, 07
18:45 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.4 I-build Thomas Watson
15:22 [equinox-dev] [prov] multi-platform agent installs DJ Houghton
15:22 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
13:01 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Chris Aniszczyk
12:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Michael Robb
08:41 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Stoyan Boshev has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
08:41 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Stefan Liebig has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
00:00 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Stefan Liebig has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer
00:00 [equinox-dev] Committer vote for Stoyan Boshev has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Thomas Watson
October 25, 07
22:21 [equinox-dev] [prov] Manual tests Pascal Rapicault
21:49 [equinox-dev] Fw: Eclipse 3.4M3 build schedule Pascal Rapicault
21:28 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Pascal Rapicault
21:06 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Michael Robb
15:47 [equinox-dev] Fw: [p2] Upgraded to ECF 1.2 DJ Houghton
13:47 [equinox-dev] [p2] Upgraded to ECF 1.2 DJ Houghton
October 24, 07
22:43 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: Patch for RepoOptimizer Jeff McAffer
20:21 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Framework Admin test Jeff McAffer
16:47 [equinox-dev] [prov] Framework Admin test Pascal Rapicault
16:45 Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Heiko Seeberger
16:07 [equinox-dev] [prov] Metadata regeneration needed John Arthorne
14:31 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Jeff McAffer
12:58 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Markus Alexander Kuppe
11:17 [equinox-dev] [prov] Re: Finding a local artifact repository containing a required artifact Jeff McAffer
10:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [p2] ProcessingStepHandler.canProcess(IArtifactDescriptor descriptor) .. Jeff McAffer
07:27 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
06:23 Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Heiko Seeberger
05:40 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
04:55 [equinox-dev] [p2] ProcessingStepHandler.canProcess(IArtifactDescriptor descriptor) .. Stefan Liebig
04:11 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Martin Lippert
02:43 Re: [equinox-dev] Re: Patch for RepoOptimizer Stefan Liebig
01:22 RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Philippe Ombredanne
00:55 [equinox-dev] pack200 repository optimization Jeff McAffer
00:30 [equinox-dev] Re: Patch for RepoOptimizer Jeff McAffer
00:04 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] generator changes Jeff McAffer
October 23, 07
19:54 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] generator changes John Arthorne
18:13 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Susan M Franklin
17:23 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
16:20 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Thomas Hallgren
15:40 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Susan M Franklin
14:53 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Scott Lewis
14:44 [equinox-dev] [prov] generator changes Jeff McAffer
14:11 Re: [equinox-dev] Proposal for an OSGi spec work area in the equinox incubator Thomas Watson
14:09 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Jeff McAffer
12:27 Re: [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey David R Stevenson
12:22 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
11:47 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
11:26 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Jeff McAffer
11:13 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Andrew Overholt
10:35 Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Chris Aniszczyk
10:26 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
10:11 [equinox-dev] [prov] p2 / browser integration Brett Hackleman
10:08 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Martin Lippert
08:15 [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.4 I-build Thomas Watson
08:01 RE: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
07:26 Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Martin Lippert
06:25 [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features Oren Mishali
03:38 Re: [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey Stefan Liebig
October 22, 07
23:12 Re: [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey Jeff McAffer
09:41 [equinox-dev] De/Serializing IArtifactKey Stefan Liebig
October 19, 07
16:41 [equinox-dev] +1 for Stoyan Boshev portal on behalf of Jeff McAffer

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10