[epp-dev] MPI debugging using PTP

Dear All,

We want to debug MPI programs using the cores on a 16 core machine running Linux.

We have installed the SDM package.

We activate the SDM package as a process: /usr/local/bin/sdm/SDM –debug=gdb – debugger_path=/usr/bin –port = 4118 –host=yehuda-linux2  --routing_dile=routes/Routing_file_info.part

We do: mpiexec – n 6 –host=yehuda-linux2  -envMPIEXEC_PORT_RANGE=4118:10000  Exe_mpi_debug.out

The executable file runs and give results for RANK 0.

No breakpoint is activated even we set the command to break in the entry of the main.

Best regards,

Yehuda

Dr. Yehuda Singer

Parallel Solutions Ltd.

www.llp.co.il

Office:  972-74-7012159

Mobile: 972-52-2306-311

The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Parallel Solutions  Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof.
If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.