Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2023-06 M3

Hi Dennis,

> P.S.: I'm thinking about to remove the mylyn feature from the DSL package as we did't had it before

As you are the owner of the DSL package that is your call to make. My preference would be to deliver a consistent experience across the various Java IDE EPP packages, but if you feel that the DSL community is different in this respect we should split it out. I note you haven't taken it out yet, so please let me know if you want it out for 2023-06 RC2 and I can help make that happen.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders