[epp-dev] Migrated away from the Wiki for EPP

Hi folks,

A while back[0] I marked all the old content on the wiki[1] as obsolete. As of yesterday there were still a couple of relevant pages and today I have moved that content to git[2].

Therefore as of now I declare the EPP wiki[1] as no longer in use. If you know of useful content, please transfer it to our git repo.

This work was triggered as a result of the release review coming up which had this request from Maria Teresa[3] - so rather than update old stuff I decided just to obsolete it all:

> Consider updating the wiki page(s) to match the formal name of the project: Eclipse Packaging Project™, everywhere in the wiki the project is referenced to as "EPP".

Thanks,
Jonah

[0] while doing a cleanup for the last release review in 2021-06 timeframe
[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:EPP
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages/+/193142
[3] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/262#note_680722

~~~