Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-12 M3

> We are still testing it, sorry for the missing feedback in the last few builds..

Thank you Adrian for your continued efforts testing and reporting back on occasion. There is no strict policy on reporting back - the +1s are optional - but I appreciate the occasional +1 to know that the package is still working, so thanks.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

We are still testing it, sorry for the missing feedback in the last few builds..

Best regards,

Adrian