Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-12 M2

Sorry, I've been working with M2 on an Apple M1 and forgot to report back here.

+1 for committers on macOS AArch64

I also tried launching the installer for macos AArch64 with the JRE (/oomph/epp/2021-12/M2/eclipse-inst-jre-mac-aarch64.dmg) and I was able to install "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" with JRE 17.0.0.  I did get a warning message though saying that org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext* bundles were unsigned:

Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 12.03.22 PM.png
I gotta say, these releases start so fast.  It's great to see.

Brian.