Re: [epp-dev] Java EPP created with "mvn verify -P"epp.package.java" fails to start due to missing server JVM

> Silly me. Thanks for the advice.

That doesn’t seem silly — it sounds like a baffling and hard to diagnose situation that the launcher could detect and warn about.  Namely check if the length of CWD + VM is greater than a certain length.

Brian.