Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-06 RC1

Hi all

+1 for the RCP/RAP package in version RC1.

The included RAP Tools need an update to work seamlessly with the new RAP version. The required change will be part of RC2 and is already included in all nightly builds from today on. After manually updating the package I was able to verify that everything works as expected, but once RC2 is available, I am going to test it again.

Thanks
Markus