Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-06 M3

Yes, Ed's correct.

If the https://ci.eclipse.org/simrel/job/simrel.reporeports.pipeline/ job runs at the same time as the https://ci.eclipse.org/simrel/job/simrel.runaggregator.pipeline/ (which it did today) one or the other can fail as they are both operating on the same staging directory.

The build is stable again, so all should be fine now, but next time may need a manual kick to restart the build. This time it started because another commit was made to master.

I don't know if it is worth fixing the clash - @Frederic Gurr I cc you FYI.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham