Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2021-06 M3

> On 28 May 2021, at 03:04, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... The reason I ask is that a few times Liviu who is quite quick to start testing after I announce has reported problems.

Guilty as charged ;-)

Jonah, I suggest you update your procedures and make the announcement after you have the ack that the mirrors have been already populated.

Otherwise we'll constantly run into these kind of problems; 500 Mb/s might be a 25% increase over 400 Mb/s, but it is still quite low for an organisation the size and reach of Eclipse, at least compared to the 1 Gb/s fibre optic connections which are common for households in my part of the world.

Liviu

Back to the top