[epp-dev] Lots of bugzilla emails

Hi folks,

I closed lots of old bugs today that were assigned to parts of EPP that are no longer maintained. I also closed out lots of C/C++ package bugs that were stale and moved a number of bugs to the correct location. I encourage package maintainers to do the same.

In the end EPP has gone from 417 down to 140 open bugs. The vast majority of the closed bugs were in components that have been discontinued.

See the breakdown of open bugs by package below. I suspect many of these bugs are not relevant and many more should be moved to the project contributing the plug-in at issue.

Releng
all-packages
committers-package
cpp-package
dsl-package
java-package
jee-package
modeling-package
parallel-package
php-package
rcp-package
scout-package
Total

Live version link https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/report.cgi?x_axis_field=&y_axis_field=component&z_axis_field=&no_redirect=1&query_format=report-table&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=EPP&resolution=---&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr&longdesc="">

Thanks,
Jonah

Back to the top