[epp-dev] Future of the JavaScript package

Hi all,

As discussed in another thread, I plan to stop my maintenance effort towards the Eclipse IDE for _javascript_ developers. We''ll move the maintenance of a dedicated IDE package to Wild Web Developer directly, similarly to what's done for Corrosion/Rust already.

If anyone is interested in maintaining this EPP package, please speak up and it's yours! Note that even if someone is willing to take care of this EPP package, we still plan to maintain an IDE in Wild Web Developer directly.

Cheers.
--
Mickael Istria