Re: [epp-dev] Why not just adding JustJ to every package?

Jonah,

There were cases where stuff did not work with more recent versions of Java because of packages removed from the JDK.   And of course we don't generally remove update sites of releases ever...

We wouldn't recommend people using Juno or Kepler either but they still can and they still do! :-(