Re: [epp-dev] Why not just adding JustJ to every package?

I have no opinion but I can see it would be easier to do this uniformly.

I think you'd still need to specify it per-project because only there can you use installMode="root" such that one could uninstall the feature:

      <feature id="org.eclipse.justj.openjdk.hotspot.jre.full" installMode="root"/>