Re: [epp-dev] JustJ JRE for AArch64

Yes, I've now added information (commit links) to that Bugzilla and resolved it as fixed.

On 27.10.2020 09:00, Liviu Ionescu wrote:

On 27 Oct 2020, at 09:40, Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to Sravan Lakkimsetti for the awesomely proactive help, thanks to Gordon Hollingworth of Raspberry Pi for providing access to aarch64 hardware, and thanks to Mikaƫl Barbero for hooking it up to the JustJ CI instance,  we now have JustJ JREs for Linux aarch64 available.
Thank you, Ed, does this mean that bugzilla 566640 is solved now?

Regards,

Liviu