[epp-dev] About optional +1 (was Re: EPP 2020-09 RC2)

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 3:17 AM Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please test and send your +1 to this mailing list. +1s are optional as the package will be published anyway.

For the future, rhouldn't we at least ask the package owner to give on explicit +1 for one of the RCs at least ?
With this approach of optional +1, it basically allows packages to be fully released continuously without anyone verifying them, it seems dangerous to me.

Cheers

Back to the top