Re: [epp-dev] epp-logging.mirrors

Markus Knauer wrote:
> Yep, I agree, it should be deleted, or at least disabled.
>
> It tries to access recommenders.eclipse.org
> <http://recommenders.eclipse.org> which isn't available any more (i.e.
> not listed in public DNS), and used to belong to Code Recommendes and
> their error logging which is no longer maintained as far as I know.

A bit of history:

The Code Recommenders project is retired and archived.

EPP Logging (aka AERI) is, as a subproject of EPP, technically not
retired, but AFAIK there is no active committer base.

Due to large overlap with the Code Recommenders project (Marcel and
Johannes), AERI used its infrastructure (recommenders.eclipse.org),
which has be dismantled with the retirement of the Code Recommenders
project.

I hope that explains things.

Best wishes,

Andreas