Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2020-03 RC2

For JEE the currently published file name has an error - it is missing the "-incubation" in the download area due to a mistake I made updating the epp.website.xml. I will be correcting this manually later today - the update for the xml is in gerrit now.
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com