Re: [epp-dev] EPP 2020-03 RC1

+1 for RCP/RAP.

Thanks,
Markus

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 14:44, Dennis Hübner <dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for DSL (macosx)

@Jonah
Reading the Notarization it seems to work well.

Regards,
Dennis.

Viele Grüße,
Dennis

Am 05.03.2020 um 19:19 schrieb Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi everyone,

Our next milestone build is available for testing: EPP 2020-03 RC1

I have been following the steps on https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/eclipse-epp-release-process - you can see the checkmarks as to what is done.

I didn't get confirmation on this for M3 - Can someone on Mac please verify the Notarization for Mac is working as expected.  I have added the notarization step into the build but I want to make sure it produced the correct results.

At the moment I am working on getting the copies to download.eclipse.org automated so those links don't work yet. I will send a follow-up email once that is done.
or

with the p2 repositories at

http://download.eclipse.org/staging/2020-03 and
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/2020-03/RC1

Please test and send your +1 to this mailing list.

Thank you for testing!

Regards,
Jonah
~~~