[epp-dev] I resigned as Java package maintainer last year - Was: Package maintainers are you testing your packages?

Jonah Graham wrote:
> FYI the testers are listed in the repo, I suspect there is some metadata
> not up to date.

> Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
>       Andreas Sewe

Yes, that is certainly not up to date, as I resigned as maintainer of
the Java package last year (6 June 2019):

> due to a change in jobs, I am afraid that I won't be able to allocate
> enough time to maintaining the "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" EPP
> package anymore. I would hence like to resign from this position.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Sewe | sewe@xxxxxxx | +49 152 56342856