Re: [epp-dev] Approving Packages (+1 emails) and Auto-Publishing to Website

I thought that we change the process from requiring a +1 email to auto-publishing unless there is a -1 email. Are my memories incorrect?

Your memories are correct! My team will publish all packages with the exception of those with a -1.

I think it's preferable to send +1 but it's not required for a Milestone releases.