Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 at 05:41, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am working on converting a nice staging release into a set of EPP packages. Please stay tuned for announcements and solicitation of +1s for your packages.

Thanks,
Jonah

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Frederic Gurr <frederic.gurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu., Feb. 6, 2020, 03:49
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Staging for SimRel 2020-03 Milestone 2 (M2) is complete
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

The staging repository for 2020-03 M2 is complete and ready for EPP.

To confirm that everything works as expected, please test

=> http://download.eclipse.org/staging/2020-03/

This will become the official "M2 Simultaneous Milestone" on Friday.

=> http://download.eclipse.org/releases/2020-03/

Thanks for all contributions. Please remember to test early and often!

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Gaël Blondelle