Re: [epp-dev] Reminding: Splash Screen for 2020-03 Needs to be Updated

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll take care of it right now.
For the record, this commit shows which file to change: https://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/commit/packages?id=566789a30a2b3b8acf231f8ef31fcc2218748c5c , and in https://git.eclipse.org/c/epp/org.eclipse.epp.packages.git/tree/packages/org.eclipse.epp.package.common/splash are stored the variations of the splash screen for future changes. They need to be exported to a ~450x300 bmp file *without color information* (it's an opt-in export option in Gimp; we need it because of some known but low-priority SWT bug). Those variations are usually provided in June, when the community and Foundation discuss that over a Bugzilla ticket.

Cheers